TENDER NO.: PESB.200-21/TENDER/2023-2 NOTICE DATE: 13 MAY 2023
“NETWORK REFRESH PROJECT AT LABUAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL”
1. Interested companies are invited to participate in this tender with the following requirements:
1.1. Valid license issued by a local authority such as Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM), or any other relevant licenses,
1.2. Tenderers who have filed under the following field codes with the Ministry of Finance Malaysia (MOF) under field code 21: Supplies and Services for the Information and Communication Technology Sector 210101, 210102, 210103, 210104, 210105, 210106, 210107, 210108, 210109, 210110, 210111, or any related field code are encouraged to participate.
1.3. Full compliance with the specifications and requirements under the scope of work (tenderer required experience background in networking project).
2. A briefing will be held as are details stated, and the Company/ representative is COMPULSORY to attend both the tender briefing and site visit. Date: 9 June 2023 Time: 2.30 PM Venue: Hibiscus Room (Labuan International School)
3. The Tender documents costing RM50.00 (non-refundable) can be purchased during office hours (8 AM - 4 PM) at the payment counter, Finance Office, Auditorium (Ground Floor) Labuan International School from 9 to 16 June 2023 or the tenderer may purchase the tender document through online and details will be provided via email. Online payments are accepted and the tender documents will not be sold after the date specified. Only tenderers who attend the tender briefing and site visit are eligible to purchase the tender document.
4. Please be informed that for the tender submission, you may choose one of the methods as stated below:
4.1. Method 1: Tender Box
Completed Tender Proposal/Documents shall be submitted in a sealed envelope, clearly marked with the Tender Reference Number at the top of the envelope, and placed in the Tender Box at Labuan International School, Facility Management Unit, no later than 12:00 noon, Friday, 21 July 2023. Late submissions will be disqualified.
4.2. Method 2: Submission through the Courier
Tender Proposal submission also can be made through courier. The hardcopy must reach PESB no later than 12:00 noon, Friday, 21 July 2023. The document must be addressed as stated below;
Pristine Era Sdn Bhd
C/O Labuan International School
Lot 11334, Kampung Tanjung Aru, Jalan Tanjung Aru
87008 Labuan Federal Territory
(Att: Head of Security)
5. Any late submissions will not be considered and evaluated. Pristine Era Sdn Bhd shall not be responsible for any liabilities, damages, costs, expenses, or losses during the submission via post. Should there be any further information required, please call Facility Management Unit (FMU) at 087-597 362/325/324.
Facility Management Unit, Pristine Era Sdn Bhd,
Lot 11334, Kampung Tanjung Aru, Jalan Tanjung Aru, 87008, Federal Territory of Labuan.
Tel: 087-597 300 Fax: 087-415 64